We seek to build long term relationships with the people and organizations we serve, and to partner with them to facilitate competitive and successful projects, adding order and structure to our clients’ businesses.
Because we employ design professionals, technicians, and firm leaders who have worked directly for, and with some of the client types we serve, and because we work hard to understand our clients’ businesses, we believe it gives us a unique perspective, and a deeper understanding of our client’s side of the business.
- One stop shopping for all engineering, drawing, and design & consulting needs
- Meeting schedule is a primary goal.
- Project Management plan and contact for each project provides you consistency, communication, and cohesion for thorough and clearly communicated deliverables.
- Technical project management to serve individual client needs & provide consistency
- Strategic relationships that will help to bridge gaps, and meet client’s total needs.
- Consistency of process for deliverables, thus ensuring more accuracy, and facilitating additional time to focus on the more complicated aspects of projects.
- Creating Structure not only through the science and art of structural engineering, but in our client approach – through communication, quality control, project management, delivery, marketing, technical knowledge, creative and practical problem-solving skills, relationships and innovation – by working to understand both the spoken and unspoken goals and desires for the project, for the client’s business, and for other constituent groups.